Friday, March 23, 2012

Crystals Friday Fantasy VII

Okay guys, I have a plan in what happens, but I don't know exactly how I'm gonna get there. ON TO THE SHOW!!!!!


He peeked his head in the room and about broke down in tears at the sight of his broken Crystal. She was hooked up to a machine that beeped with her heart and her whole upper body was wrapped in gauze. Blood had soaked through, making him feel sick. His feeling of hatred at the person who shot her growing the more he looked at her. He walked over beside her bed and sat in a chair. He wanted to be there when she woke up. He searched for her hand in all the gauze. He gently wrapped his hand around hers. He could feel his eyes watering and felt the tears start to roll down his face. She was so still, he didn't know if the machine was right about her heart beating. Her breaths were so shallow you could barely see her chest moving. He laid his head on her shoulder and continued to cry. He didn't want to lose her. He prayed to God the same prayer over and over, 'Please, God, please, let her live.' it must have been at least 20 minuets before she stirred. He lifted his head and wiped his eyes so she wouldn't see the tears. She opened her eyes and looked around. Her eyes landed on him. "Jeremy?"
"Crystal," he said with a smile.
"Oh Jeremy!" she exclaimed. She reached around to give him a hug and gasped. She pulled her arm back and shook his hand off and put hers over her heart.
"Crystal! What's wrong?!" he stood up so fast he knock the chair over.
"Jeremy," she gasped, her eyes closed, "Jeremy, I'm fine. I just can't reach that far. Please give me a hug. I missed you so much." she never opened her eyes and never moved her hand from her heart. He gladly gave her a hug and sat back down. "Jeremy," she asked, finally looking at him, "What happened? I remember going in to kiss you, then there was a loud sound, and I don't remember anything till now."
"You were shot, Crystal. I don't know by who, but they shot through my window to get you." his eyes teared up just thinking about it again. "I remember being frantic to call the police and thinking that you were... That I was too late. Blood was everywhere. The walls, the counter, it was all over me, and pooled on the floor. I thought I had lost you, Crystal. I promise, I'm going to find who shot you and kill them." she just stared off in space. She had confusion and pain written all over her face.
"Jeremy," she looked up at me, "Am I going to make it?" I had to look away. Tears were running down my face non-stop now.
"Of course yo-" she had cut me off.
"How long do I have Jeremy? Please, don't lie to me either." her voice was full of emotion, and she too was crying.
"They... They don't think you'll last a week. I wont let that happen though. I... You have to make it, Crystal." 'I need you in my life' I thought. She was sobbing now. I stood to give her a hug and didn't let her go until there was a soft rap on the door. I turn and look to see who it is. A big bouquet of yellow and red tulips come through the door, blocking the persons face. The person sets them down on a table with their back to us. "Nice to see you again, Crystal." he turns around and Crystal gasps in surprise. I stand, my hands already balled into fists as Jack waved his hand.


What will happen next? I don't even know what will happen! So no hints for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment