Friday, March 2, 2012

LORAXINESS!!!!!!

THE LORAX WAS AWESOME!!! ZAC EFRON WAS SMEXY-SOUNDING!!! AND THE BARBALOOTS WERE ADORABLE!!!! And the Once-Ler was pretty hot, not gonna lie; he may be EXTREMELY TALL, but whatever. Oh, and I meant the young Once-Ler, not the old one. He kinda scared me a little.

Last night me and Meg saw West Side Story and it was FREAKING EPIC, MAN!!! Tony was HOT! Meg says that Chino was pretty hot too. IT WAS SO SAD! And 'America' was like, such an epic song, dude.

Crys's grandma is awesome. I don't know her though, but she's talking on the phone with her and it was on speaker for like a split-second. Now Crys is in Narnia (my closet) and saying "Pick-a-little talk-a-little"

Okay, now I talked to her... Oh my gosh. She started talking about cat and dog farts... I'm currently disturbed.

-DEMY

No comments:

Post a Comment