Friday, March 16, 2012

Who is Meg Giry?

Been doing a lot of thinking about who I am...This is what I came up with;

My name is Meg Giry, I am ** years old. I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and a huge ass. My boobs are small (but magazines say their average (even though the girl on the cover seems to contradict...)). My hair refuses to do what I say, always. Every time I open my mouth, my foot gets stuck in it. I am EXTREMELY unattractive when I laugh. My smile is kinda creepy...like a rapist or something....

I don't like people because I prefer books. I observe everything and know every one's names (even though no one bothers to remember mine...). People tell me their secrets because they believe I have no one to betray them to. If you smile and nod, every one believes you. When you are quiet, you are known as smart. You are also known as mute and anti-social (which is a side effect I live with...not complaining of course).

I own no wild side. Sometimes, I feel like there are multiple Me's. One who is smart, one who is quirky, one who has no respect, and one who deserve to be respected. Therefore, I am hypocritical. I can be a bit egotistical (who isn't?).

I love Shakespeare, and if Poe were alive, I would have the biggest crush on him (such the gentleman!). I say I like control, but the truth of it is, I like men who are controlling. (i.e. Heathcliff, Darcy, Demetri...) and most of the time, come with a temper. I love books and doom and gloom and music. I like dark and trees. I feel sad for rain drops when they collect and fall off the window sill.

I don't connect with my family. I don't think I've ever felt love for anyone nor has anyone loved me. I don't pout over it, I say this as nonchalant.

I like to pretend I'm in fairy tales, and that I'm the evil queen (not evil, just misunderstood) and that the princess or heroine (this is mainly only for whiny female characters who set women back 40 years) is a total witch. Ugh. (not that I dislike witches...)



This is my thinking...what the crap goes on in my head?!

-MEG

P.S. MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER!!! RESPOND TO MY EMAILS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment