Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Still somewhat depressed

Hello all my dedicated readers. For those of you who read my last post, "Depression", you should know that I had been considering suicide and running away. I am no longer considering suicide. I am thinking about running away, but not thinking "Hmm, should I make everyone's life better and just leave?" I've thought about running away for a while though, so depression hasn't got me stuck on this subject. I think I need a psychiatrist. I need someone to talk to, someone I can express what I'm really feeling inside. I can't explain it all to demy or Meg. I just need a break. My birthday has been better, but this year has made second place. And that's only because I was exceedingly depressed about family stuff. I'm a lot better now, still a little depressed, but not suicidal like I was an hour ago. Oh, don't worry, this won't be the last post from me.
Your still depressed blogger, Crystal Poppin'

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea what suicide is. Try it at 8, not even knowing what the word meant, bawling your eyes out trying to shove a pair of safty scissors in your heart because you think your parents don't-and won't-ever love you as much as your brother. Try that.-MEG

    ReplyDelete