Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sorry

Hey guys. I just read Meg Giry's post and let me tell you something, I have been friends with her since I was in the womb and she has never NEVER told me that stuff. Does she really think that I wouldn't miss her! I mean, honestly! If she left, I would die. Not literally, but mentally I guess. I wouldn't be the same, I wouldn't have fun, I wouldn't laugh the same. I would be a walking zombie. No life in me. If I would have known that she had tried to commit suicide, I would have gotten her help. I would rather see her everyday in a mental house than everyday looking at her grave. I was having a really bad day okay, I won't lie. I was thinking about how I would go, the only thing that was keeping me here, was my darling sister. If she wasn't here, I wouldn't be here. I couldn't leave her alone. And, in my suicidal post, it said I would turn emo, not literally kill myself, just cut myself. It's surprising, but I like pain. It feels.... How to describe it... Good I guess. I like the feeling of pain. But, my life is starting to straighten out. It's getting better. Im not suicidal anymore, at the most, I'm freaking homicidal. Don't worry, it's not like I'm gonna go on a killing spree either. Me and Meg Giry are gonna have a LONG discussion tomorrow. And u will make sure she doesn't try to commit suicide EVER again. I will make sure her suicide 'date' won't come to pass.

Hoping you guys are have a jolly good time, Crystal Poppin'

P.S. Don't forget, tomorrow is my Friday fantasy part 3!!! This one is really short, but you will understand one you see the 4th one.

No comments:

Post a Comment