Thursday, March 29, 2012

Marilynn had it wrong, I DO NOT enjoy being a girl/Passing out in the girl's bathroom before school is not fun

Meg is sick today. She had to miss school. Why? Well, I got to school really early this morning because my mom had some crap today early. It was like 7:30. I'm-well-menstruating and I've been having TERRIBLE cramps. Worst I've ever had. So, when I get to school I go to the bathroom. I start getting dizzy on the walk there and by the time I'm in the stall, I can hardly hear because my ears are ringing, I'm seeing spots, and I'm about to throw up. What happens? I pass out. Well, less pass out and more collapsing because I'm still conscious. I text my mom and she comes around 8:01 to pick me up. I HATE BEING A GIRL!! PERIODS SUCK!! SO RATHER BE A DUDE!! What is your puberty? Voice change and penis hardening. Yes, I just said that.

-MEGGIE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment