Saturday, March 24, 2012

THE BUS RIDE OF HELL

THE BUS RIDE OF HELL was...hell. Sat beside Redranger some of the time, which wasn't so bad. When he wasn't screaming, he was actually plenty gentleman like. I saw the real side of 'the ginger' which I hope taught Crystal a lesson-That men deserve to rot in hell.

I got dared to kiss 'the maxwell' (for those of you know who he is. His voice is so nasilly!) I did not kiss him!! ewww!!

Apparently I came home and had a panic attack and cried for the rest of the night. Serious hyperventalation. I had calmed down after I had been home for an hour and called Crys and Demy, who were still on the bus.

I'm going to try to finish Chapter 3 on CRIMINAL CRANIUM ( spencerreidmindreaders.blogspot.com )

READ CHAPTER TWO!! I LOVE IT!!

-MEG GIRY

No comments:

Post a Comment