Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I'M CHEATING ON MY WIFE, MAN!/MOTHERLY LOVE

QUOTES FROM THE GIRY

"I'M CHEATING ON MY WIFE MAN! I NEED THE MONEY!"

Fishy (an extremely short funny boy who's in choir) said this. He slaps his friend (or tries to on the back as he gets up to get measured) on the butt and fishy's friend, the Indian, yells so non chalontly,
"YOU'RE GAY!!"

So funny. Not alot happened today. DEMY SKIPPED! SCREW HER! SCREW!!

Oh, yeah, CRYSTAL POPPIN' STARTED HER PERIOD! (She's grounded and won't notice this post:)) I'M SO PROUD OF HER!! MY LITTLE BABY!!!!

Who saw SMASH Monday? I just watched it on my DVR. Let me tell you, I thought the kid that played Leo was pretty cute, but then he started bawling and he was the sexiest thing in the world. I LURVES HIM!!


-MEG

P.S. MATTHEW!! EMAIL ME BACK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment