Friday, March 2, 2012

Crystals Friday Fantasy II

Hello people, and welcome to part Duce of my Friday fantasy. When we left off, I realized Jake, one of my best guy friends, was trying to rape me and was beaten up by someone. You now find out who.


Oh my God! He was the one that had to find me. Why, God, why must it be him? Jeremy's worried expression was replaced by relief. He let out a sigh.
"Oh, thank god, Crystal. I swear, did Jake hurt you?" I didn't respond right away. I was too in shock. How in the h*** did he find me? I was at a movie with Jake. I was relieved to see him, I mean, I'm glad he stopped Jake, but, why did a cute guy had to see me so defenseless, so helpless. His blue eyes crowded with worry again. "Crystal, please answer me."
"Jeremy? Where- How did you find me."
"That doesn't matter, I want to know if your hurt."
"No, but, why do you care?"
"Because if he hurt you, I'm gonna kill him." I couldn't control myself any longer. I started balling. I threw myself into his arms and started crying on his shoulder. He put his strong arms around me and smoothed my hair while I cried. "Shhh, it's okay Crystal. It will be okay." I finally got a hold on myself and looked up at him, his ginger hair looked brown in the moonlight.
"I'm sorry, Jeremy. I didn't mean to cry, Just couldn't control myself."
"Hey, don't be sorry." he said, wiping away a tear that rolled down my cheek. "I think I would do the same if I were in your shoes. Let's get you home. You look chilly." I was cold, and I wanted to get out of the puddle I was in, but I didn't want to leave Jake here. Yeah, I know he almost raped me, but, I didn't want to leave him here. Jeremy helped me up, but I fell back down, every time he tried to get me up for that matter.
"Jeremy, I can't feel my legs." I was starting to panic again. I had to get up. There was nothing wrong with my legs, they were just wobbly. I summed it up to that and prayed that that's All it was. Jeremy carried me to his car. one arm under my knee and the other behind my back. I wished I could stay like that forever. It was a nice car. A dark blue 2012 camaro. He has nice taste. He got me in and drove me home. He had to carry me into the house too. I still couldn't walk. I wasn't scared any more. I knew I was safe as soon as I saw Jeremy but I didn't know what was wrong with me. "Hey, I know this is a lot to ask, but, could I go home with you tonight?" I asked once he had set me on my couch. He looked at me like I was crazy. "No! Not like that Jeremy! Just, so I'm not alone. Jeremy, Jake knows where I'm at, I'm scared he's going to come for me while I sleep. Please, don't leave me alone." I gave him my most desperate look. Please say yes, please say yes. I begged to myself. He heaved a sigh and picked me back up. "Oh thank you so much Jeremy!" I say as I throw my arms around his neck. "I freaking love you now!"
"NOW you love me? You didn't love me when I Saved you from Jake?" he said it playfully, but I didn't know how to answer. I loved him since I first saw him. I just didn't know what to do so I told him the truth, "Jeremy, I've always loved you." he stopped, barely 3 feet from his car.
"What do you mean?" his voice was mixed with emotion, happiness, excitement, worry, confusion, all lumped into one sentence.
"Ever since I saw you, I knew you were special." I could feel myself start to blush. I had to look away from his face. "I always felt safe with you. Every time I hug you, my heart skips a beat. When I hug you, I feel all warm inside. I feel special around you. I don't exactly know how to explain it. Just leave it at, I will always love you."



Find out what happens to Crystal, Jake, and Jeremy, all new, next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment