Friday, March 23, 2012

Dashing and Back-Stabbing

Hello guys. I just posted my Friday fantasy and I wanted to actually post more. You may wonder why this post is named 'Dashing and Back-Stabbing'. I am love struck and also hurt, but by two different guys. Okay, new person being introduced to our blog vocabulary. I shall call him 'the tromboner' because he plays the trombone in band. I don't know what else to call him, but, I saw him in a tux tonight. He was 'Dashing'. Sooo cute. Sexy even. Oh, I wish I didn't blush every time I talk to him. It's a bad blush too, my whole face turns beat red. I have liked him since I first saw him 5 years ago. I think he hated me though. He wouldn't talk to me for one quarter of the year, he would walk away from me when I tried to talk to him, heck, HE TOLD THE TEACHER ON ME BECAUSE I LIKED HIM!!!! Oh well, I will always love him... I would die for him. Yesterday I said that about the ginger, no, I lied. Not for him. I like him a lot, but I like the tromboner soooo much more. I've had multiple dreams where I've had to die to save him, and I've gone gladly, just to make sure he would live. I love him. I wish he knew how much I love him, maybe then he'll give me a chance. Anyway, he was pretty sexy in his tux and HE TALKED TO ME AND DEMY!!!! I almost feinted! He just told us how awesome we sounded in our band contest. (We got first.) I wanted to tell him he cleaned up good, but I didn't because that's how big of a coward I am! I mean, it wasnt a long conversation, but, we talked! God, I love him. I wish I could describe him to you guys. But if he's reading, that would be terrible. I could go on and on and on about him, so on to the 'Back-Stabbing' part. Also tonight, the ginger stabbed me in the back.(I still love him, but not as much.) According to Meg, on the bus ride home, he had a girl on his lap and he kissed her cheek. He also had a girl beside him laying her head on his shoulder. Talking about it makes me want to cry. Meg will say he's not worth it, but she doesn't understand. I've liked him for 3 years. He told me he loved me. Said I was beautiful. Then he goes and does this. It makes me sick to the point of crying in betrayal. He denies it,(denies the girl on his lap and kissing her, but not the whore laying on his shoulder.)(sorry for my language) and I'm going to believe him. Meg won't be happy, but, she's going to get over it. Sorry Meggie!! I think your wrong this time. If any of you viewers think you can help me out with the tromboner, please comment and tell me what to do. It's okay to comment about things guys. Tell us how to make us better!


Your Emotional Crystal Poppin'

2 comments:

  1. YOU THINK I LIED?? THAT I FRIGGIN' LIED!! ASK TO LOOK AT LILY'S PHONE! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PICS SHE GOT OF HER AND THE GINGER?? LIKE A TON!! I HAVE EVIDENCE!! YOU'RE GOING TO BELIEVE THAT BASTARD OVER ME?? REALLY?? HE'S A JACKASS!! SORRY, BUT IT'S TRUE. NOT GONNA SWEET TALK IT, SWEETHEART. HE'S GONNA HURT YOU. HE WAS TELLING YOU ALL THIS CRAP WHILE HE WAS DATING CARRIE, IF HE DATES YOU, WOULDN'T HE DO THE SAME? HERE'S WHAT CARRIE SAID YESTERDAY,"HE'S A PLAYER, BUT HE'S TOO UGLY TO BE A PLAYER." He was kinda flirting with her across the gym too. He's not worth it sweet cheeks. sorry. -MEG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you lied, I just hope to God he didn't. I know he probably did, but I don't care. I only say I love him because he said it first.

      Crystal

      Delete