Friday, March 9, 2012

SPRING BREAK WITCHESSSS!!!!

SPRING BREAK IS HERE!!!! Sure I won't get to see Meg and Crys as much ( *teardrop*) and I won't get to go to Tennessee like Meg (I would actually love to go. I freakin love Tennessee) BUT IT'S GONNA BE AWERSOME!!! (yes I did mean to spell it like that)

Okay, to today when we went skating I fell and bruised my tailbone!!!! It hurts sooooo muuuuch!!!!!!!!! OOOOWWWIIIIEEEE!!! But at least me and Crys were able to get some dice at the skating rink :) We assigned numbers amongst our friends and played some sort of weird spin-the-bottle-ish kinda game. It was pretty fun haha  :D

And guess what I have on my ipod.... MOCKINGJAY AUDIOBOOK!!! VWAPAAAA!!! Sure, the girl who reads it kinda sounds odd, but whatever. Suzanne Collins says something at the end and I was surprised to hear her voice. It wasn't weird, actually she sounded younger than she looks. How old is she anyway? Eh, whatever.

CRYSTAL POPPIN! BEWARE! I'M COMING FOR YOU! HOW DARE YOU TELL ME WHO IS ERAGON'S HALF BROTHER AND WHO BETRAYS HIM FOR GALBATORIX!!! YOU BETTER SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN, LITTLE MISSY!!! Don't be surprised if in the middle of the night you hear "BRISINGR!!!!!!!!" and then burst into flamesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... FWOOSH!


- Your little phsycopathic Demy :3

No comments:

Post a Comment