Thursday, September 13, 2012

2 LEGIT TO QUIT

Is now tattoed across my wrist. On a wrist band, don't freak out.

Have I ever meantioned how much I hate the word legit? IT'S LEGITMENT!! GAWSH!!

I am no longer going to homecoming with The TeddyBear which I am fine with. Crystal, you just earned another 1,000 years of being my bitch because I get nothing out of this deal.


I'M KIDDING!! Your still my bitch though. :P

VIKTOR TOTALLY RAPED ME TODAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. HE WENT ALL SLENDERMAN ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demy, Viktor, Crys and I were standing in the hallway talking about church when a bunch of druggies went by. I didn't think much of it until they came back.
DRUGGIE#1-Are you guys still talking about Jesus?
DRUGGIE#2-The fags are still here, so we're good.
*they leave*
Demy-Go jack off!
Me-*facepalm* Good Christian influence.


VIKTOR WANTS TO EAT DEBBIE!!! NEOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW


GONNA GO TYPE ON CC!

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment