Monday, September 10, 2012

Never Say I Don't Love You

Dearest, darlingest, lovliest readers,

If Crystal and I ever get into a fight, please remind her she owes me for the plan I have just concocted which involves me getting sacrificed on the next full moon.

Or, more precisely, Homecoming.


Somehow, I have ended up going with the TeddyBear, or well, he doesn't know yet.

If he says no, I'm going to kill myself.


Which reminds me (I will continue the story above, keep reading.) today was 'suicide awareness day'. BS. You were supposed to wear yellow and write the word 'love' on your wrist. Everyone got onto me because I refused to write it.

OKAY, CUTTING ISN'T SUICIDE!!! CUTTING IS FOR ATTENTION, SUICIDE IS KILLING YOURSELF. DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN GET THAT?? KILLING. AS IN, NOT COMING BACK!!! THIS WAS MADE LIGHT OF TODAY AND IT PEEVED ME OFF!! THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S IT LIKE TO ACTUALLY WANT TO DIE!! GOD, JUST...UGGGGGGGHHH!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE!!


...now I'm crying. Shit.


Alright, back to funny. Crystal has somehow fallen in love with Kaden. (I'm warning her. She was supposed to learn from the Ginger, and she knows this, but is being dumb again. I love you, babe. DON'T SAY I DON'T!)
And I have come up with this:
The teddybear, Kaden, Crys and I don't have dates, so I am going to suggest we go in a group, but Kaden with Crystal and me and the Teddybear.


She owes me, big time. How did I end up going with her ex? No idea. But I'm doing it. Because, I love you, babe.

You might need to repay me someday, I'm just glad I'm not the one in debt. I won't hold her to it, this is because I love you.



I only ask for your first-born child.




JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAHAHAHHAAA PINKY!!!!!

But I better be a damn Godmother cuz heads are gonna roll otherwise.


haha. Love ya, babe.

-MEGGIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment