Monday, September 3, 2012

Snarry, Matthew Gray Gubler on drugs, ANDDDDD Yaoi. Ehhh...

 
 
 
 
Who ever did this deserves to be shot. I respect some of the Snarry pairings, BUT MESSING WITH THE DEATH SCENE IS JUST WRONG!!
 
 
Whoa...head rush...
Thinking back on reading the books, I never dreamt that when you started it with the naivity of it all, it would end so dramatically. It was easy to grow up with the books.
 
 
I read all of them in less than a month.
 
 
 
O_O
SO. TRUE.
 
at least Fred wouldn't have died...
 
 
I love Matthew Gray Gubler. Anyone else?
 
 
I had a dream I saw him at the lion king. Nope, all I saw was a bunch of screaming kids that wanted to go home.
 
TAKE YOUR KIDS TO THE MOVIES NOT THE THEATRE!! THEY DON'T APRICIATE IT AND I WANT TO MURDER THEM ALLLLLLL
 
 
 
OH. MY. GAWSH. 0_0
 
 
Again guys, you wonder why fangirls love yaoi??? THIS IS WHY!! SO CREEPY!!!!! EHHHHHHHHHH
 
 
-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment