Wednesday, September 26, 2012

SYATP

Meg just got back from church. Last day of hunger and thirst games. :(
New unit on Paranormal next week. :)

SYATP was this morning. I got up at 5 am. I usually get up at 5 30 but I was dreaming and while still dreaming the hunger games whistle (my alarm) went off. First thought:Da fuq?

lol. Sad.

But fo real.

SYATP was really cool this year. We had a band come...

THE LEAD SINGER WHOSE NAME WAS NICK LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE ALEX PETTYFER!! EXACTLY!!! SO HOT!! And I was like,"Okay, Meg. God. Focus on God...OMSQUEE ALEX!!!!"

He. Was. Adorable.

I'll just let Demy tell you her story...

BTW, You won't get anymore posts from me until next friday or thursday because my parents are going to Vegas for work and leaving me laptopless. :(

Sad.

Anyway, I'll keep working on the utube vid and practice for friday!

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment