Monday, September 24, 2012

FML's

Hey guys! I'm just gonna post a bunch of random FML's just because I find them funny.




Today, I found out I'm pregnant. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for a while and I was very excited to tell him the news. When I opened his office planning to surprise him with the news, I saw him making out with a man. FML



All I have to say to ^^^ is CREEPY!!! I cannot believe you slept with him and DIDN'T know he was gay!!!



Today, my daughter asked me when was the first time I had sex. After I told her 22, she quickly shouted, "Beat ya!" she's 13. FML



Your just a bad parent. That's all I have to say to that.



Today, my son said, "Mommy, sometimes my pee-pee goes up like a stick." I replied "Well, honey, that's normal and okay." I then asked when it happens, to which he said, "Well, sometimes when watching Scooby Doo and Shaggy comes out in lady clothes." FML



I would be very frightened. Watch your children closer.



Today, my tampon string was hanging from my bathing suit. My boyfriend thought it was a thread hanging from my bikini bottom. He publicly pulled out my tampon. FML



THIS IS WHY I DO NOT WEAR TAMPONS!!! SEE!!!! THINGS LIKE THIS DO HAPPEN!!!



Today, I went on a date with a guy for the first time. We went to Starbucks and got coffee. We talked for a while,and we were joking and having a good time. Suddenly, he put hi hand on my stomach and said, " Soon, this will be plump with my seed." FML



CREEPER!!! GET AWAY FROM HIM!!! IMMEDIATELY!!!




I know that wasn't very many, but I do gotta go. Sorry guys. I might be back later. Bye guys!




Crystal Poppin

No comments:

Post a Comment