Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Meg Has A Date to Homecoming.../I JUST TEXTED A CREEPER!!

Meg is going to homecoming.

With the teddybear.

Crystal, you are now my bitch.

P.S. My dad says I'm not allowed to get in a car with Kaden driving. :P


I meant to text Viktor, and theres some other guy with the same name. I texted him and went.

"I AM STALKING YOU.
JK, its Meg."

Him-Who is this?

Me-Meg. Like I said in my last text.

Him-Do I know you?

*I look at my fone and realize I have not texted Viktor, but my friend the perv's ex bf whom is a total creeper. Whoops???? They have the same name.*

Well, there's my day. I updated CRIMINAL CRANIUM yesterday so check it out!


THE POLLS ARE IN!! ONE VOTE FOR LEMONS AND TWO PEOPLE DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS!!

I will make a normal chapter, but make a coinciding chapter with lemons and put it here.

No song fic. :(


BRA SHOPPING THIS WEEKEND!! FUCK YEAH!! *To quote Maxey Whitehead.*


-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment