Friday, September 28, 2012

So Long, Farewell, auf Wiedersehen, Good Night

There's a sad sort of clanging from the clock in the hall
And the bells in the steeple too
And up in the nursery an absurd little bird
Is popping out to say "cuckoo"

Cuckoo, cuckoo


Regretfully they tell us Cuckoo, cuckoo
But firmly they compel us Cuckoo, cuckoo
To say goodbye . . .

Cuckoo!

. . . to you


Meg's final post for a while, guys. Sorry.

Just got back from working in the library (okay, I watched MAD first.) and hopefully Demy and I will be emailing to work on our fma story. So, yeah...

I did a youtube vid last night and will post that next.

QUOTE:
DEMY TO REDRANGER: QUIT RUBBING THAT UP AGAINST ME!!!!

ME-*FACEPALM*

You brought that on yourself, babe.

It was a music stand, I swear.


I guess I better go look at iFunny and FML before I go. I'm going to miss Gublernation the most. *sniff sniff*


-MEGALA

No comments:

Post a Comment