Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hey, How's Your Cat?

Okay, this started yesterday when the flirt came up and like, raped Crystal's face. She then proceeds to stroke her face, telling her that she touched the tromboners face and his lips grazed her fingers.

Later, we thought on how you would touch a distant friend's face in convo.
Crys-I could see like, 'Hey, I'm gonna touch your face!" and then do it but...
Me-Or, it could be like,"How's your cat?' "AMAZING!!" *Hand rape Crys's face.*

So there you go.

Viktor-I AM STERILE!!

Crystal was threatening the men with a kick to the balls.

Well, I was gonna start on the new section of CC, but I'm gonna work on GIMP some more. The next section of cc will be addressing the India issue and Charlie's attitude towards Melanie and overall life.

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment