Sunday, September 23, 2012

Can You Feel It?

IT'S A BRAND NEW DAY!!!

Lol. Demy will know what I mean. It's from the song 'Rejoice!' we are singing in choir. I realized I forgot to put that yesterday was the first day of fall and I am in heaven. This is probably the only time I go outside all year round (my parents don't like me to go outside in winter. Obviously, it gets uber cold here, and my immune system doesn't rock. Nor does my fathers. We're just...accident prone. The Fates hate me for some reason. GREEK MYTHOLOGY REFERENCE!!!!!!)

I FRIGGIN LOVE FALLLL! GAH!! SO PERFECT AND PRETTY!!

*MY BRO AND I WATCHING ECLIPSE. Riley and Victoria come on screen*
Him-VAMPANEZE!!!
Me-*facepalm*

lol. Just thought that was funny. He's not allowed to watch Cirque Du Freak anymore because apparently 'I warp him' to quote my father. lol.

Well, started chpt. 30 on cc. It's less of a filler and more of an intro and FORESHADOWING!!!

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ RECENTLY STOP AND GO TO THE SQUIGGLY LINE

















Melanie has come from Damien's lair, no thanks to Reid. However, she relies on him much more than she should, not only for freedom, but for living. The incomparable genius may have something to do with the frail girl's smile and bouncy outlook on life. Although, he may be the cause of later pain...later pain soon to be inflicted.






































~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~
awesome. Okay, uh, go catch up and I'll have the new chapter up soon! (and I will start chpt. 3 of WHAT J.K. ROWLING DIDN'T SAY later. I'm working on that less because I'm more devoted to cc right now, but the hp blog will take way longer because I am going through the whole book series chapter. K?

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment