Wednesday, September 12, 2012

kfsajeisoajfkdjfeiosajfkljewiojfe

Hello people who read the blog! This be Crystal Poppin here at Meg's house with Demy. I just watched them have a spaz about some clippy thingy on Demy's pants.
"It was a tracking device I swear!!!" quoting Meg.
"Stop talking about my pants!!!" says Demy.
Were going to a hunger games thing at her church after a while. This times, theres gonna be bows and arrows... I'm worried about injuries... Oooohhhh weeeelllllllllll. If they don't know how to shoot a bow, don't shoot one. I'm about to kill all the guys in mine and Meg's science class. They are just soooo stupid. The Tall Blonde One isn't so bad, but the rest are stupid. On to quotes!!!

"What if i died but was a ghost and only you could see me!!" Meg talking to me in the hallway.
"WTF."
"So you wouldn't know I died!"
"That would suck!"
"But at least I wouldn't have homework."
"But you would be dead!"
"BUT I WOULDN'T HAVE HOMEWORK!!!!!"

Now, I'm giving the computer to Meg Giry so she can post. BBBBBYYYYYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!1





************************************************************************************
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAA
Meg here.
Quote to sum up my day:
Testosterone. It's a wonderful thing, isn't it?-Meg to crystal. 

Okay, having class with a bunch of dudes and three girls is not as epic as it may sound. We have guys punching guys in the balls, so the blonde kid next to me was screaming that his balls were bleeding in class, like right next to me. Ehhhh.... 0_e.

Gah. Then, we have this one guy that wanted me to touch the hotplate in science.
"Touch it."
Me-What? No. Why would I touch it?
Him-I'll give you a dollar.
Crystal-You touch it
Him-Give me a dollar.
Me-That doesn't make sense!! Why would we touch it??

Whatever. Then we have lunch every day with Elmo, The teddybear, kaiden(didn't know it was spelled that way til Crys just told me...), viktor and two other of our guy friends. (One of which I will name Bread).
Which is WAAAAYYYY to much Testosterone to deal with. 2 HOURS OF STRAIGHT BIG T!! GAHHHH!!

Crys and I escaped to the bathroom away from them. (Crystal argues she was dragged. It depends on perspective...) At which point, we hear the guys talking VERY LOUDLY outside the bathroom, which leads me to believe they were VERY close. Later, Bread looks in (we were close to the door) the bathroom, allowing me to take great pleasure in calling all of our guy friends perverts.
Later *Kaiden and Elmo are talking like stupid guys*
Me-I MISS THE BATHROOM!
Them-*stare* O_O

Viktor-Okay, three jews walk into a bar.


Just kidding, it's a gas chamber.

CRYSTAL AND I-    O__^__O

DEMY'S TURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!
YOURS TRULY,
ALBINO!!!!
**********************************************************************************

DEMY HERE!!! AND CAPS LOCK IS ON!!!! WEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~
K, now its off :)
Currently listening to Alic Human Sacrifice and its epic. And creepy. meh. And Crys can't play Rin and Len's part on piano lol. She knows the rest of it though :P I know how to play Servant of Evil though, so therefore I am more epic.  NMHJH POOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (That was Crys's attempt to intervene. ...-_-)
Now we're listening to Meltdown. Sung by Kaito. So yay. It's too bad that his voice is actually that of an older man. At least Gackt is sexy. :3
I don't really have much to say. I'm trying to get Meg and Crys to watch FMA, but they don't want to cooperate. And now they're tossing a baby. And talking about what Meg named her uterus. She named it Lucy. And Crys's uterus is named Hell. Why you ask? Ask her. Not me.
Bye.

-Demy



*************************************************************
Meg is back. Crys and I are throwing around my gay baby. (Doll). We are trying to come up with a name for him. He's gay, so votes are accepted. Make it an awesome gay name. We are making a poll, so get ready.
Quotes:
My gay baby just totally gave me head.
*notices wrinkle in baby's crotch area* Me-Hehe. What does that look like? *shoves in Demy's face*
*****************************************************************************
][[]
^^^-gay unnamed baby... IT'S DEMONIC!!!!!
Okay, since Demy just told you I named my uterus Hell. This is all because of what I said.
"Well, you could have a period like mine. Not have one for like three months then all hell breaks loose." Me
"So, your uterus' name is Hell?" Demy
"Yes, it is now named Hell." Me
So, my uterus is now named Hell because I HATE MY UTERUS!!!! JK!! I love you, Hell. Not the place!!! I WAS JUST RAPED BY THE GAY UNNAMED BABY!!!! AHHHH!!!! IT TRIED TO SUCK MY BREAST!!!! AHH!!!! Okay, now that THAT is taken care of... The gay baby is flying... Meg is making it fly. WTF!!! MEG!!! STOP SHAKING ITS WANKIE IN OUR FACES!!! In case you cant tell, Meg is shaking its fake, non-existent, wankie in our face... Now they are going to make me look up pedo bear... and the gay baby humped my leg... NUUUU!!!!
That about sums it up for me... If anything comes up, I'll take the computer back.
"My gay baby's really flexible." Meg
KAIDEN!!!! TEXT ME OR I'M GOING TO EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!
-CRYSTAL
******************************************************************************
Meg is back. I jacked off the baby doll. No comment.

I don't remember what I was gonna say...hmmm... sad. :(


I will attempt to make these girls cover some songs and get them on youtube likaboss. (or likabaus as the crazy redhead would say. :p)

-MEG
**************************************************************************
I, Crystal Poppin, just want to remind Kaiden that if he shows up to Homecoming in a white tux, I will murder him... No, I won't... Just seriously injure, or maim.
-Crystal





BLOOPERS FROM THIS POST,"TOUCH ME!"
we are trying to cum up...

No comments:

Post a Comment