Saturday, September 1, 2012

F.M.L

Demy left around like two or so hours ago. I honestly can't remember. We like, typed nothing. We watched several Nullmetal Alchemist videos, though.

So, Demy and I were talking about honeymoon and the topic turned to sex.
Demy-I know like, he sticks it up there, but what happens after that?
Me-I don't even know how he would know to get it up there. I assume it would hurt, too. I can hardly fit a tampon up there.
Demy-And what's up with blow jobs? I don't want that in my mouth!
Me-Me either!
Demy-Wait, do you suck or blow it?
Me-Idk *sees light coming from door which should be closed. Lays head down. Demy follows.*
Demy-What?
Me-Shhh...
Demy-Whats wrong.
Me-Just for a minute.

Door finally seems closed.

Me-My door just opened. While we were talking about blow jobs. My mom heard us talking about blow jobs.


*NEXT MORNING*

Mom-You guys never even came downstairs! No, wait, you came down to unplug the router.
Me-...We never came downstairs.
Mom-Yes you did. I heard the dog wake up and you go across the house.
Me-I heard our dog get up but we never came down.
Mom-Yes you did! I heard someone on the stairs!
Dad-Well, Austin was sleepwalking again.
Mom-But I heard someone on the stairs!!



Either she was faking innocence, or my 10 year old brother stalked up the stairs in his sleep and heard us talking about penis' in our mouths.

FML

-MEG

1 comment:

  1. Oh Meg, that's why you don't talk about blow jobs. Lmao. -Crystal

    ReplyDelete