Thursday, September 20, 2012

Well, Here's the Way It Works on Coney Island...

they make you pay for every little crumb
I gave what they would take
I gave it for your sake
Now look at me and see what I've become....

Meggaroo here! Crys Demy and I just gave Bread and Viktor about abagillion reasons why periods make girls bitchy.

I watched a birthing scene today. It only lasted like 2 seconds cuz the vid was actually about the brain


IT DIDN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE A VAGINA!! IT WAS LIKE JUST A POUCH WHERE THE BABY WAS COMING OUT OF!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH

No one even said any thing. The look of total awe and disgust was every where. Lol.

Viktor and I worked in Spanish together. The sub kept saying how smart we were. Everyone was staring....

I may shoot everyone in my last hour class, just saying.

Uh...probably watchin FMA later and right now I'm gonna type on CC...If I don't lose my attention span.

P.S. I'm going to give up Elricest. It was cute at first, but today I realized Ed and Al love each other in a brotherly way.


All my readers are crying now...*sigh* I will put SOME yaoi up for you guys if you'd like. KK?

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment