Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hello

First things first, Meg, if you shoot EVERYONE in your last hour class, I would be upset with you. Kaiden is in that hour.




Kaiden really PISSED me off today. While we were at lunch, OH WAIT!!!! I DIDN'T TELL YOU GUYS YET!!! KAIDEN AND I ARE A COUPLE NOW!!! Okay continuing, earlier today, I told Elmo that we were a couple so at lunch, he asked Kaiden to make sure that we were. He then asked if he could tell his date to homecoming that we were. His response: "Sure, it's not gonna be for much longer anyway." I start giving him a death glare. "What! I mean, til homecoming obviously.*takes a sip of his soda like he did absolutely nothing wrong*" do I expect this relationship to last forever? No. Do I expect him to expect it will last forever? Absolutely not. That is not the point though!! That's not a good mindset to have!! It irked me to no end!! I wanted to punch him in the throat. Okay, my rant is done. I'm better now.




Continuing to talk about Kaiden, I wish he would be a little more flirtatious. Am I asking to much? A mean, all he does to be 'Flirtatious' is give me his chair at lunch. I'm not asking him to make out with me that whole freaking time! Just like, call me beautiful IN PERSON!!! he's all flirtatious over text, but never in person. He could at least ACT like he wants to be with me. At least a little bit. I feel so unloved by men. :( Oh well, I can cope:)




Like my mommy says: A women needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle. Perfect saying right there. Its sooooo true!




Geometry: Today, the guy that's sits in front if me, the fairy, was called a bunny because I he concentrates hard, he can make his nose twitch. It was adorable! Lol, not really. I gave him a pencil and he's like "Ffrrrriiiiieeeennnndddd." I'm like ehhh.




Health: Guy who I will call 'The Sophomore' just keeps cussin up a storm and it is hilarious. I mean, he cusses in every single sentence and it's so had not to laugh because he sits beside me and he's popular and I try to pretend I dont pay attention because I'm not popular. It's just hilarious. I like die laughing when one of the other guys hits him with a paper wad or something. He's all like, "Who the FUCK did that?!" after finding out, "I'm gonna kick your ass." it doesn't sound funny, but it is. He gets up and starts pushin the guy who did it around and it's just funny.




Freshmen Seminar: nothing to say other than I HATE THAT CLASS!!!




Science: played a game and we had clickers!!! I love them!!! I'd rather take a test like that than a written test!! It was amazing!!! We do have a test tomorrow. I'm not too worried because I got a 90% on the review we did today so I think I'm set. The tall blonde one got the highest score. Guy that sits in front of me, 'The Gage', keeps talkin to me and I'm pretty sure he likes me. He kept askin for the correct answer. And I, being a nice person, would tell him. He'd be like, "Me too*click*Now I do." It's like mental facepalm.




Lunch: Already talked about above.




Literature: Umm... Not much to say there. My teacher has convinced us to, "Fail with style." "Don't get a 0! Do at least half and get a 50!" yes, this is my teacher.




LIFE: Yes, it's all in caps because it's supposed to be. There's supposed to be periods in it too, but I don't care. Were making a brochure about nutrition. It's okay, it would be better if I had someone to talk to. I'm not kidding, I know NO ONE in that class. Like, no one. I need more friends. I'm just too shy.




Spanish: Nothing interesting happened TODAY, but yesterday this guy, also my asshole neighbor, was talkin bout how he had a date that night.
TallBlondeOnesBrother: so watcha gonna do?
Asshole: Go out to eat.
TBOB: Andddd...???
Asshole: Bang the hell outta that pussy.
Me: O_O
TBOB: Hahahahahahajhajahahahaha! Thata boy. Where you takin her to eat?
Asshole: Well, she definitely gonna be eatin something... My dick.
Me: *gag* O_e

Interesting isn't it. I almost died.




Kaiden just texted me... "I'm sorry to say this but" me WTF!!! I'm now waiting for a response. I might flip out. God Damn him. It was to tell me good might. I almost exploded.




I sadly must do the same. Good night viewers and I will try to talk to you again soon.




With love, Crystal Poppin.

No comments:

Post a Comment