Wednesday, September 5, 2012

DON'T KILL YOUR ALBINO!! I'M RARE!!

I'm sorry I just now got to posting. (I post more than MGG...grrrr...) Yesterday, Christine made me check out HUSH, HUSH. I thought it was going to be crap, but, chapter one, and my face is already as deep into the book as it can get. I read it in one day. I started CRESCENDO today. DID PATCH KILL NORA'S DAD??? WTF????

Demy, Crystal, and I just got back from church. My youth group is doing a hunger games themed thing and we were separated into districts. A guy that I've known since I was born (and Crystal has developed a crush on...) went up and picked our district.

District 10.

Cattle.

Awful as it may be, and despite my burning passion against it, I'M BRINGING COWBOY HATS NEXT TIME!!!!!!!

Demy volunteered as tribute and for the first time, like, ever, a female district 10 tribute survived the blood bath. She actually won the first challenge. And a tee-shirt.

We split into groups to talk about the sermon and my teacher goes.
"So, who is one person, by name you can influence"
Guy Crys like-Chuck Norris.
Guy teacher-Chuck Norris?
GCL-Yeah, cuz if you can influence chuck norris, you'd be pretty awesome.
Me-*nose pinch*

Teacher-What is one thing you like to-
Kid-JESUS!! *giving church answer. We always make jokes about church answers at my church. lol*
Teacher-To eat.
Kid-ooohh....-_-


lol. Today was just...epic. I had to separate Demy and the crazy redhead. Gahhhhh. They were like, raping each other in choir and Mrs. Adams had to stop rehearsal for it.


Gtg. See you. In DISTRICT 10
-MEGGIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment