Tuesday, September 11, 2012

SO ZETTA EPIC!!!!

Well, I have lots to say... First off, in case you didn't already know, I'm going to homecoming with Viktor. Wel, him asking me to homecoming was more to make one of our other friends ask a girl to homecoming, but I'm pretty sure Viktor wanted to ask me anyway. So I said yes. He really is nice so that makes me happy :) lol and his parents flipped out when he told them that he had a date to homecoming. I think Viktor said that his mom said "See, I knew he wasn't gay!" ... Ouch. Lol and then Meg suggested "You should go over to his house dressed as a guy, Demy." However funny that would be, I probably won't be doing that. Just saying.


Ok! Subject change! I got a video game last week that I just finished last night. O. M. F. G. It was freaking amazing. It is titled "The World Ends With You". Maybe you've heard of it. It's made by the same person who makes Kingdom Hearts games :D (YOU ROCK TETSUYA NOMURA!!) But this game was seriously epic. It's about this boy named Neku who has to play this thing called "The Reapers' Game"., which is basically seven days of various missions. Without spoiling too much, there's not much I can tell you. But I will say this: "THIS GAME IS ZETTA EPIC!!!!" (the reason for me saying "ZETTA" is because of one of the characters in the game who uses that word a lot. He loves math.) And one more thing: Joshua is...mmmmmmmmmm... <3... AND HE'S NOT GAY! His voice may be a bit feminine-ish and he may say a few things to Neku that could be interpreted as gay, but he's not gay! Like how Neku is NOT EMO! Lol, but it is pretty funny how in the bonus story at the end of the game Neku's like "I feel my inner emo stirring... Must...resist...emo...urges..." lol. I love the bonus story. And how Joshua was like "I wanna be pink!" (he's still not gay.)


Oh! He's another zetta epic thing for ya, I AUDITIONED FOR A MOVIE :D!!!!!! And I'm freaking out because I'm worried about not getting the part. I want it soooo bad... Grrrr... WHY WON'T THEY CALL ALREADY!!!!?

So, yeah zetta fun week. 日本語!!! (^◇^)


。。。。。。。。welp. Guess I'll be goin now. Laters.

-Demytra
(must..fight...fangirl...urges...)

No comments:

Post a Comment