Sunday, September 9, 2012

Coming to Terms/Slow Realization

Coming to terms with the fact that I'm weird:
Crystal and I spent most of the weekend discussing the physics of zombies.
I realized in Sunday school, after I'm married, if I think about another man, it's adultery. I can never watch Twilight again.
I realize that if these were biblical times, I would be married and pregnant, meanwhile I am struggling to find a date to homecoming.
Demy and I are plotting the kidnap of Woody Harrelson. Whoops? MY UNCLE KNOWS HIM!! THEY ARE FRIENDS!! AND BOTH DRUGGIES AND DRUNKS!! LOL.

MyDad-Well, you aren't supposed to be having those thoughts anyway. *referring to the second statement above*
Me-Well, that's impossible.
Dad-*STRAIGHT FACE* Your grounded.
Me-*HAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!*

One of those 'you had to be there' things. Sorry.

Working on finishing cpt. 26 on cc. I realized on my Twilight blog I finished at 26 chpts and I'm not even half-way through cc. Whoops?

-MEGGIE

No comments:

Post a Comment