Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sickness

Hey viewers of the blog. I see how much Meg cares about me. I've been sick for two days and she doesn't even mention me. Hate her. No jk. I love her. Sorry I had to leave her alone today. Yesterday, I left after lunch so she wouldn't be alone. Today though, I didn't go to school at all. Kaiden wasn't as... Caring as I would have liked. It would have been nice if he, ya know, asked if I was feelin better or something. I mean, he did, but like... Never mind. IM HAVING WITHDRAWALS!!! I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM FOR TWO DAYS!!!! I miss him so much. (I know Meg is mentally gaging at this so DEAL WITH IT!) She doesn't exactly approve. I'm being extremely careful this time though. The TeddyBear went too slow, the ginger never asked me out(yet he said he loved me), the tall one played me. Kaiden... He should be different. We were friends before all this happened. Ginger and I never talked, tall one was from Georgia so we obviously never talked, I knew TeddyBear liked me so there's that. With Kaiden, I think we'll get farther. TeddyBear was slow, ginger didn't want to talk to me outside text, tall one was IN GEORGIA, Kaiden is my friend. I swear to God if he plays me I'm going to hurt him. We were friends before this. If we break up, it should be mutual. I have a gang of friends that could help me beat his ass down so he better not hurt me. He knows I'm not scared to take the cheap shot of kickin him in the balls. I fight dirty. He wouldn't dare hit me either. Anyway, Crys has gotta get her sleep.




Yours sincerely,
Crystal Poppin

2 comments:

  1. Hey, doofus, I love ya, but your dumb. Just saying. Men are arrogant, lying, douches who are masochistic and egotistic. Just saying.
    No, I didn't gag, just tried to strangle myself while making gurgling noises.
    -MEG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, your gonna have to deal with them if you want to have children. I don't know why you hate him so much. At least ACT like you like him. Even a little bit. I like him, so please try to look past flaws. That's what you do in relationships. Look past the flaws.




      Crystal Poppin

      Delete