Saturday, September 22, 2012

IF YOU ARE PREPARED

I know I haven't posted in a few days and it's because I have spent the past three days reading the most amazing fanfiction ever. I've been crying, laughing, and aching over this whole amazing and beautiful story. It's a Snarry, but it's deeper than sexual urges and gayness. It was really a father-son thing but yes, there was sex, but it was just...amazing showing there love and need for one another. It was just raw love beyond sex and it was just...amazing. It wasn't physical, ya know? Just amazing. It was called 'If you are prepared' and it was just great. I saw an illustration on a snarry site from an insert of it. It took me about 10 minutes to find it and it was just...great. I don't spend three days reading something if I'm not totally in love with it.

I highly suggest you read it, because that is the best fanfiction I've ever read



Which IS saying something.


Anyway, my mom and I were cleaning my room...ish...and she was taking down posters and got mad and tore my Jackson Rathbone poster.

I didn't get mad. Jackson would've wanted me to be strong. Lol. I do feel bad though, cuz he was really hot in it.


My hair is plaited right now, gonna sleep on it and see how awesome it is...or fails.

Got my homecoming dress. It's black and silver and sleeveless and fitted. I'm a curvy girl, but I like it. It's a got a bow, but I can live. :P

I might start writing a little on CC again after I closed another case. CRYSTAL HURRY AND READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting on another case and then I'm leaving Ardely. I've got other plans for Melanie and the BAU.

Okay...gonna go check on GUBLERNATION to see if MGG has posted yet...

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment