Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Church+Sex Topic=FUN TIME!!!!!

Demy and I just got back from the hunger and thirst games. Arena challenge was pretty lame. It just involved toilet paper. ^0^ Which is always a good time...

Lol, jk, but today's topic was sexual impurity. So, of course, I have quotes.

Preacher-...I don't know what girls think about guys. "Dang, that guy is hot! He's gonna make me breakfast"
Girls--_-
Preacher-he's gonna build me a cabinet!
Girls-lol.

So now, that's going for us.

Preacher-Now, I know Jesus did these things, BUT YOU'RE NOT JESUS

Demy-Aw...

TallBlondeOne-*reading out of Bible*Balsome?
Guy-Bosom.
Crowd-HAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAA

TallBlonde'sTwin-There are two steps to adultery. First you-

*some time later*
Demy-First, you turn on your wife...

I thought he said turn on the light, so I didn't get the joke. :P

Tahnoe-*guy from FMA whose name isn't really tht but he looks like Tahnoe from the legend of Korra* Hey, Nash, hows it been?
Nash-*derpface*
Me-AND THAT'S HOW FLETCHER WAS BORN.

Mustang-I LOVE DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LOL. Crys, you have to watch that in English. I swear...

I was gonna say other stuff probably, but I'm gonna go check FML and Gublernation like everyday. Herpaderpa...

-MEGGIE

No comments:

Post a Comment