Friday, September 7, 2012

Don't Forget Me

Please take caaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrreee
and don't forget me
when you look to the heavens
with someone you love
and a light's shining bright from afar
hope you see my face there
and then offer a prayer
and please let me be
let me be
the staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr!!

My Fml from yesterday got denied. :( posted a new one today, so yeah.

The teddy bear molested me at my locker. Then came back two minutes later and attempted to do it again. CRYSTAL KEEP A REIGN ON YOUR EX!!

Viktor's mom-Viktor, it's okay if you're gay
Viktor-I'm not gay

Me-*later* Maybe, you should take all of us home one night.
Viktor--_-

Me-*to Crystal. We are surrounded by Kaden, Elmo, Viktor, Teddybear, and two other guy friends* I feel like a hoe.



Demy and I walk into Choir. Written on the board

"Dear Underclassmen,
The hallway is not for
standing
high-fiving
or hoes

SO GET OUT!!"

ehhh...

Demy (and possibly I) will be doing a 'dancing with the stars' sort of thing. Minus the celebrities. Replace stars with the name of the theatre company, but if I gave it to you it would give away our location and you could definitely figure out who we are. O_O


*Reading my journal I wrote to Mrs. Adams. I wrote about gone with the wind*
Her-Hmmm...I've never seen gone with the wind.
Me-O_O


LOL.

-MEG

MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER!! POST YOU BASTARD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment