Monday, September 17, 2012

Meg Has Yet ANOTHER Date to Homecoming...Who Isn't Her Skin Color...

No, I don't mean he's darker than me, just a little.


He's mixed.


FML.


I DIDN'T THINK OF IT TILL LIKE 2 MINUTES AFTER I SAID YES!!!


I'm not telling my parents. I'm telling them I'm going in a group like before. Gaaaahhhhh!!! I'm going with the guy I named Bread a few days ago. *I named him. Lol*

QUOTE-
Crystal-What is fire?
B-rad-The boiling point of wood.


We've been making fun of B-rad all day now. Lol.

Okay, I know I left Criminal Cranium off at a cliff hanger, but I am going to continue to work on WHAT J.K. ROWLING DIDN'T SAY. I know I said I'd finish chapter two, like, a little after school started, but I just started on it. Here to finish it...maybe.

Okay, I swear if we get over a combined total of 2,000 views on our youtube page before the new year, you guys will get to see our faces.

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE, PERVS!!!!

LOL. Why do I feel like this applies to our views? Lol, jk, love you guys.

ANYWAY, Russia has been dominating the past few weeks with views, so STEP IT UP AMERICA!! I know Germany is also a big viewer, and Canada sometimes. Mexico too. Peru, sometimes. And one that begins with an L that I've never heard of. Whatevs.

-MEGAROO

No comments:

Post a Comment