Thursday, January 24, 2013

AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT!!!

I got Les Mis from the library today!! SQUEE!!!
I started reading it.
I've heard enough about the bishop.
Please, Victor Hugo.
Enough.

So yeah, I've got more than 1,400 more pages to read before the end of February.
Woo hoo.
It's probably going to take up most of my free time.
And I still have to draw several scenes of it for the report.
Screw.
Can my 'Do You Hear the People Sing?' Furuba drawing count??
Maybe I could use my thing I'm making in art. It's just kind of abstract, but it resembles Javert and will have a French flag on it eventually.

Speaking of art...
Today our freaking stupid art teacher got mad at Viktor. She was yelling at him for not being productive and for cheating (in art. Seriously. This chick has problems.) But while Matt was doing worse things than Viktor, she was still more upset at Vik. She told him to start over, while Matt got to move on. Vik was about to blow a gasket. I was too.
AIN'T NOBODY MESSES WITH MAH BOYFRIEND. Lol.

My throat hurts... I've been sucking on cough drops for like the past two days... Singing doesn't help much...

Okay, so apparently Jetsam and I are supposed to sing Kiss the Girl with the group. WTF. We're supposed to be blocking it. Not singing along and telling them to kiss each other!!! Director logic.

I need sleep. And I need to read Les Mis. And I need to type. And I need to read the prologue and scene one of act 2 of Romeo and Juliet.
Grrruushdgyhsvjdlsgdafsjnk.

Is it weird that the second to last thing I said to my mom today was, "You're not wearing pants....."

Yup. That's my life.

-Demy

Look what I burnt into a baseball bat :D
It's a logo I made for my brother. He's been making duck calls and selling them recently. He plans on making a business out of it. I get 5% of his profits ;D
I also am going to have to engrave that on like every one of his calls.
Weeeeee.

And thank you to Becca Fitzpatrick for putting so many feathers throughout the pages of the Hush, Hush series. I now know how to draw them.

No comments:

Post a Comment