Friday, January 25, 2013

More Furuba...

Okay, I've done my last part on IB, and so I guess we're just waiting for Demy and Nessa to type and it should be up soon! Gosh, we've been working on this for forever!! Hold on, let me look up when we started...
12-16-12
That's when we stared working on chapter 8. It's been more than a month. Sorry, guys. Good things come to those who wait. TRUST ME. YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS. SHIZ HITS THE FAN.

Also, a made a kyo and yuki poster!! (NOT YAOI)

LET'S HAVE A LOOKSIE!!

 
 
I like how I snuck in the one where they are naked :) And that one picture...it's in the manga. It's in the middle where Kyo has his hand up his shirt and is making this sex face....I feel like he's playing with...wait for it....
I had to.
But for real. That picture of Kyo scares me. OMG!! IT'S LIKE SHIGURE IS RUBBING OFF ON KYO!!
Anyway, to stay on task...
 
Enjoy the innocent view of Spencer Reid in pony form. I actually made this before I watched Zugzwang, but this is very fitting right now...
 
 
 
-Megara
 
I'm so glad I can post pictures again....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment