Monday, January 21, 2013

Uhhh

Okay...First Beach...well, I go after school with Edward...and then I'll give Mike the rant...then we go home and that's as far as we got....

I don't remember what really happened next. Do something weird. Call Jake or something.

This is Meg. I haven't posted at all today. I've been internet deprived.

Meanwhile, I started MARK OF ATHENA a few days ago, but have been reading Furuba all day.

May I just take a moment to explain how much I love Yuki and Kyo...and Hatori...and I felt really attracted to Momiji today...and Haru...and Aaya...and Shigure. And the teacher that turned out to be a woman.
ME-THOSE ARE SOME NICE TITIES YOUNG MAN.

I'm really a dumbass. I litterally noticed she had boobs after I found out she had a vagina. Genius.

Okay, so bunheads is on tonight, and I'll try to watch the Criminal Minds ep. from last week.

I need to finish my part on IB too...I'mma slacker....

Okay, not being racist, but anyone else notice that Obama was inagurated on MLK day for a reason??

On a racist note, my racist grandmother baked a cake.

Her-We're gonna party for Mr. Obama (she hates him, btw)and Dr. King. it's chocolate, of course.


Actually, I never ate any cake....I was too busy reading. And watching Full House. And playing with matches in the fire place.

I kid you not. I smell of smoke, but in a good way.

Anyyyywwwaaaayyyyyy.

I guess I'm outtie.

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment