Monday, January 14, 2013

Kaiden Killed My Baby.../Here You Go Crys/Jr Versions....

Okay, so Kaiden would not leave me alone today in English.
He was telling me about how many coyotes he's killed and I got mad at him for telling me that.
K-Well, I don't want them to eat my dogs!!
M-Well, keep them inside!!
K-Well, look at it this way. Lets say your baby was taken by Arnold Swazinyeargararfavajveo (SPEELLLLCHEEECCCKKKK) and he just banged your babies head against the wall.
M-...Is my baby alive? Did you kill my baby??

He killed my effing baby.

Dafriq.

Anyway, Crys, here's what I was telling you about:
So, Crystal sent Kaiden a text in English saying something like,"Next time you see me I'll be covered in glitter."
Him-Meg, what does that mean?
Me-I dunno. I'm  scared.
Him-o_o *face gets red* Now it's in my head.
Me-OH MY GOD! *hits him* GET IT OUT!! NOW!!
Him-It's not my fault!! You sparked the thought!! Now it won't get out!!


So, I think we got the gist of his perverse thoughts involving Crystal and glitter. Just glitter.

Your boyfriend's a freak. I almost killed him.


Okay, there's an effing Millie Jr. WHHYYY??

And Christine and I had a convo about making a LOVE NEVER DIES Jr.

I don't know how that would work.
Her-We could so do it!!
Me-Yeah, just take out the drinking problems, prostitutes and illegitiment children and you're left with a deformed guy with a problem and we're back to PTO.

My English teacher walked by at this point, too, as Christine was talking about me being an 'epic prosititute'. FML.


I guess that's all I have to say....

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment