Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Les Mis...HOPEFULLY

Meg. It's late. No one posted today and I've been a little busy. We are all busting our asses...hold on...I feel a song coming on...

I GOT THROUGH LAW SCHOOL BY BUSTING MY ASS
WORKED TWO JOBS IN ADDITION TO CLASS
SO FORGIVE ME FOR NOT WEEPING AT YOUR TALE

Sorry, I had to.

Again, we are busting our arses over here to bring you all the next chapter of IB, while working on THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE and THE LITTLE MERMAID JR. so, be patient with us, please.

SHOUT HOORAY AND HALLELUH!
NOW ME AND MR. WRONG ARE THROUGH.

I'm in a sing-y mood.

Library Club is going to the movies tomorrow. Dem and Crys, if you're going I think you need to bring money for the tix...I think they're paying for me, Ness, and Christine.

We have the choice of THE HOBBIT or LES MISERABLES.

Gee, I wonder what I'll pick DX

I haven't read the hobbit yet anyway. It's on my list....whatev. I'm tired...sleepy time, bros.

My brother finally watch another ep of FMAB. Next one is 15, and he gets to see Mei and Ling. So: YAAAAYYYY

I feel like pecking at the keys is really loud. It's nine thirty and everyone been asleep for quite some time....

Love and hugs, bleh,
-MEGARA

No comments:

Post a Comment