Wednesday, January 16, 2013

MEG CAN HEAR THE PEOPLE SING!!

I. FINALLY. SAW. LES MIS.

Just...just...

First, let me say that I FORGOT TO WATCH CRIMINAL MINDS!!! GAAAHHH!! IT DIDN'T TAPE EITHER!!! UGH! Dem and I were watching SACRED STAR OF MILOS and forgot....


Anyway, I saw Les Mis.

And cried. A LOT.

So, yeah. Demy, Nessa, Christine and I all went to see it. In the beginning I was all,"Okay, Hugh Jackman can't sing. Russel Crow can't sing. This is shiz."

So, after the part where he's at the church, I'm like,"Okay, Hugh is redeming himself..."

And in Paris...

THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING MOVIE EVER.

I loved MASTER OF THE HOUSE.

Okay, WHY WAS EVERY GUY HOT!!?? I MEAN, I WAS ATTRACTED TO THENADIER!! THAT'S WRONG!!!

Yeah, and so we were fine. We get to Epoinine's part, and I don't even cry. (I'm sorry, but Marius did horrible there. I liked him over all, I found him endearling clumsy.)

Then Gavroche gets shot.

And Demy and I lose it.

We sob, so freaking loud. She sobbed longer than I did, but when Javert died...omigod, I had a come apart.

Okay. Enjolras. Now my fav character.

He was so hot and badass in the movie!! And all I could think was 'Roy Mustang' so that didn't help!! And then he died...oh God...I just...guhhhhhhhh....I think besides Gavroche's, his was the worst death.

Me realizing Amanda can actually sing. My hate increasing ten fold.

YOUNG COSETTE WAS SO EFFING ADORABLE!!!

Russel Crow did amazing. I'm not going to lie. His voice is weird, but his acting is amazing.

Anne Hathaway did VERY well. I didn't expect her to do that well, but I think she is easily one of the the best Fantine's ever.

Of course, both Thenadiers were amazing. DUH.

Hugh did just...epic. His 'HOLY CRAP' faces kept scaring me though...

Javert-But monsier maaayyyyooorrr

Me&Demy&Nessa-*die laughing*
Christine-I'm upset, why is this funny?

Just...just...no. Just no.

Dem, I think it's ur turn on IB.

IDK.

I just wanna...curl up and cry. I dunno.

-MEGARA

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING...

No comments:

Post a Comment