Saturday, January 26, 2013

MEG READS MARK OF ATHENA

I have never cried that much in a percy jackson book. But I just did.

Oh God...(gods? I kid) PERCY!! ANNABETH!!

Crystal, this may contain spoliers...

No, I won't put any in, but may I just say...

Nico di Angelo: If I ever meet this boy, I will cuddle the fuck out of him.

Guess what, Christine? Nico is 10 in the first book he appears in, but by Son of Neptune, he's 13. That's only a year younger than me.

I AM NEITHER A RAPIST NOR A PEDOPHILE, CHRISTINE!! IT'S LEGAL FOR ME TO LOVE HIM!!

Now, I just have to sit down tomorrow and read the last Kane Chronicals book and have it done by Monday night. Great.

It's only three hundred pages, so that shouldn't be a problem. I may finish it tomorrow and move onto BEAUTIFUL CREATURES.

-Megara

No comments:

Post a Comment