Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Well... This sucks.

I was planning to go home with Meg after school, as we do most Wednesdays, but her brother was sick, so I couldn't. I found this out after I had text my sister that I wasn't riding with her. So I tried to call my sister and tell her that I ended up needing a ride home. She didn't answer and Meg's dad offered to take me home. Seeing as how I didn't have many other options, I kind of had to accept the offer, even though I feel bad about having him give me rides all the time.
We rode to my house, and wouldn't ya know it, the doors are locked. (I NEED A FREAKING KEY!!!) Meg's dad says that he'll stay until someone comes home, then I feel even worse because he's so nice, going out of his way like that. I call my mom to ask when she'll be home and then she yells at me. She's mad that I didn't call her at the high school, and that I got in the car with a sick kid. Mother logic.
So anyway, I said that my sister would be home soon and said that they could go, and I apologized and thanked Meg's dad. They left and now I'm sitting on the porch, waiting for my sister to come home. I've been here, like, for-- Hey! There's my mom! Yay!



Alrighty. We went inside and ate Chinese food. Eff yeah. Now I have to read something for church. Our church is doing the same book study thing as Meg's church, so I guess it won't be much different. Weeee.

-Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment