Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Confusion

Okay, so, like all day today I've been hit on by like every guy I talk to. It has NOT been fun. You'd think it would be. NO.


First hour red ranger was all, "Crystal's my bestest friend ever!" "She's not ticklish! I found this out in like 2nd grade." THAT MEANS HE REMEMBERS THE NOTE!!!! EFFFF!!!! Then he kept saying how he loves me after I let him use my calculator. Just fuck. He kept like hittin me too. Not like, "FUCK YOU!" *punch* but like a loving playful hit. Okay, there's that.


Third hour the fairy was really talkative. Sometime during the lecture the Teacher was giving us, he slid his phone over to me, telling me to put in my number. Convo was as follows:
F: Hey
C: Hello
F: You still have a boyfriend?
C: *fuck* Yeah
F: Oh
F: I think you are attractive.
C: thanks. I think you're kinda cute too.
F: thanks
C: you're welcome.
F: would you be willing to cheat? Lol
C: ha, no. Sorry.
F: Ok.
C: If I didn't have a bf I would though.
F: Cool:)
F: Why do you think I'm cute.
C: You just are. I mean, you are.
F: What about me I mean.
C: well, okay look. I'm gonna be honest, I'm not good with words when it come to describing people. You pull the glasses look off pretty good. You're tall and I like tall guys. Ugh, I sound stupid.
F: Cool:)
F: I had a dream about you.
C: you did?
F: yeah.
C: care to elaborate?
F: ha, you gave me a bj. Lol
C: *O_O* wtf
F: it was cool.
C: nice to know
F: haha

After that I kinda figured he was joking. I mean, he would joke like that. No biggie. But, I was scared for a while. Like, WTF SAYS THAT!!!! Then he texts me again.

F: would you do that thing if you didn't have a bf?
C: a bj? Eff no.
F: Whyyyyyy
C: It's nasty
F: have you tried it?
C: yes, because I go around giving blowjobs all the time. NO
F: :(
C: just nasty.
F: :(
C: what?
F; I'm sad
C: well, ask someone else if you want one. I won't be that person.
F: okay.
F: do you know anyone that would?
C: haha, funny.
F: no, I'm serious. Do you
C: fuck off. That's nasty. Ask a hoe.
F: sorry...

And he goes on to have a somewhat normal conversation. Like, what class I'm in and crap like that. But, wtf fairy. I could report him. I won't, but I could.
Are you serious though?! I've had a crush on him since 5th fucking grade and NOW he decides he likes me!!!! Wtf!!!! :( saddens me. Kind of. After that little chat im kinda offended.




Fourth hour this guy (not even the awesome ones!) was totally checkin me out. It was really... What a word?... Uncomfortable. He didn't know he was caught and he kept staring and I was like O_O wtf. Meg's actually the one who caught him a couple days ago. Then we had to put on heart rate monitors and to start them you have to push a button on the front of the watch. I was talkin to Meg and my watch was kinda in front of my crotch. (my left arm was holding my right elbow which caused it to lean a little. So not perversely either pervs.) He walked right up an pushed the button! Like, WTF!!!! THAT WAS LIKE MY VAGINA!!!! And he just laughs and walks away... Men these days...




Fifth hour wasn't really bad. It had my ares buddy in it and he, like, always flirts around. Today we had a sub and, like always, he said it wrong. I began ranting to him how everyone always says it wrong. I spelt my name out so I could show him and he starts saying that my nickname suits me better than my full name and how he liked my nickname better than my full name. It wasn't a big deal, but I was like aww. Then I learned his middle name... He laughed at mine. Oh well, not a biggy.


Seventh hour guy is ALWAYS flirting with me. Worst part about it, HES DATING A GIRL I KNOW AND WE'RE FRIENDS AND HE KNOWS BUT HE STILL FLIRTS!!! Bad part is... I flirt back. I don't even try to! It just happens! He knows I have a bf though so it's just playin around. It's kinda fun. It's havin a guy friend in that class I mean. Not that it's fun flirtin... I lied. It is fun. :P



Last time was after school. I check my fb and I have a message from a guy that doesn't even go to this school anymore. I checked and it was the guys friend. The guy had told him I was cool so he wanted to get to know me. He asked me to text him at this number. I was like, *facepalm* WTF GUYS!!!! WHAT PART IF I HAVE A BOYFRIEND DONT YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!! I mean, flirting is fun, but if I don't know you, leave me alone... Ask me directly for a blowjob, you die. By Kaiden, Meg, Demy, and my hands. Be afraid.



Crystal Poppin.

No comments:

Post a Comment