Wednesday, January 30, 2013

"YOU WILL NEVER BE GAVORCHE, ROYAL MUSTANG!!"

Yup. My brother was being stupid. It was supposed to be the Mufasa thing from the LION KING II but...he said that instead....And Royal instead of Roy. Eh...

Yeah, and he pretended to earth bend me, and so I was fire bending back. How? I snapped my fingers. Thank you, Roy Mustang, for teaching me incorrect fire bending moves. Geesh...


This was from a while ago here:

My brother flapping his arms at me as I nonchalantly read my book-I'm a flying type using gust. It's taking a bunch out of your hp because you're a fighting type. I'm winning because you're a fighting type--

That worked until I punched him in the stomach. It was pretty hilarious.

Dad-Meg!!
Me-What?? He said I was a fighting type!!

lol.

DEMY THANK YOU FOR TYPING ALBINO GO READ NOW!!

-MEGARA

No comments:

Post a Comment