Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My writing is embarrassing...

Im up late. Because i was reading IB. Mainly chapter 6. The chapter i come in... Shut up. Let a girl enjoy her attention whoreyness once in a while.
But i cant help but cringe at how stupid i sounded sometimes.
And as for the names i used for characters that i introduced in that chapter... Well most are referances to video games. And Slash was just me being utterly stupid and in desperate need for a name. I was seriously like "Hm. He has a knife. I should name him Slash. Derp."
I couldve kept with the video game thing, but i really did not want to name him Xemnas.
I really hope i still dont sound so stupid when i write... Ugh...
I need practice.
You know. Probably when i get my phone back.

-Demy

And i saw the Legally Blonde referance. Before Meg had even seen LB. Shes magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment