Wednesday, January 23, 2013

zugzwang review

Well...the beginning is...interesting. Penny as the minister...wow.



DAFUCKDAFUCKDAFUCK


HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT THIS EPISODE IS SERIOUS REID'S FACE HOLY SHIT MY BABY


Every time I watch Criminal Minds, I still watch it in the POV of Melanie Wilkes, trying to imagine how she would take it. (Melly is my OC from CC) Her being so much in love with Spencer (because in my head she's mixed with me), she's really suffering here. Hotch asks if anyone wants out, and while she's been suffering with Reid talking about his girlfriend, she still loves him enough to fight all the rules set out for her to help him, because she can feel everything, even though he'll never love her.
I really have this whole Eponine sense with her right now, so yeah, I'm suffering through....


Just a little note there while my add is playing.

Whoa. I totally feel like I got punched in the stomach. FI-FIANCE? THE GIRL WAS ENGAGED?? AND NOT TO SPENCE??

Oh, spoliers, guys...by the way...

HOLY SHIT THE GUY FROM THE RESTAURANT WAS HER FI-FI???? AND REID...HOTCH, YOU LEFT HIM ALONE IN THE FREAKING HALLWAY?? REALLY??

GGAAAAHHH I REALLY SHOULDN'T READ COMMENTS WHILE IT'S LOADING

Shit, the connection...now I have to restart...dumbass CBS...


HOLY. FREAKING. COW. THE UNSUB....HOLY. COW.

I knew I'd seen that actress before, and wondered why she had such a small part...not that small...huh.
Her name is Mave, by the way, Reid's GF. Or something like that. It's said MAY-VEh

So, yah.

I have the desperate urge to sing 'A LITTLE FALL OF RAIN' and 'ON MY OWN' ...Desperately...

Maybe I should be concerned the unsub said that Mave's head was bashed in...but I'm not...I'm a horrible person. She reminds me of me. That's why I don't like her. Only she's brunette skinny and twenty times nicer


THE UNSUB IS IN LOVE WITH REID. BITCHES GONNA DIE.


My computer is the dumbest piece of shit ever. It just shut down. In the middle of the video. I hate it, so effing much.

Can anyone tell I'm on the rag? I'm crying and screaming right now...and nothing has really happened yet...

Spence...I'll always love you. No matter what happens. And for this episode, Matthew Gray Gubler diserves a hug.

Oh, God...she's talking about when she knew Reid was in love with her...they were talking about Geometry...MY NEW FAVORITE SUBJECT, BEYOTCHES.

Okay, the more I watch this, the more I see Melly close to Mave. (Besides the M) They look and dress alike, both LOVE Philosphy, close to a dying/dead parent.

OKAY, BOBBY LOOKS JUST LIKE HOW I IMAGED JOHNNY FROM CC. AND I MADE HIM UP.

Reid...but you don't love the unsub...

Daw, and Bobby died, too. Poor Bobby.



Oh my God...I'm litterally crying...like, remember Les Mis? It's like that. Oh, God, Spencer...I'm so...Oh, God....I'm crying so hard right now. My whole body is shaking, I'm sobbing. Spence....


-Megara

 

No comments:

Post a Comment