Monday, January 14, 2013

ISH MAH BABEH

Okay, so, I had another dream. I guess I keep having these weird ones because we all know, I get up at five, shower, go back to bed, get up around six fifty, so in the hour and half that I sleep, I guess my subconscious is high.

I dreamed that I had a baby. At fourteen. Right now.

No idea who the father is, don't ask me.

Anyway, I was trying to figure out how to do Millie, LM, and still have my baby....

I have...no idea....

DID YOU SEE THE GOLDEN GLOBES LAST NIGHT?? ROB WALKED OUT WITH AMANDA SEYFRIED. AMMANNDDAAA!!!

Rob-Amanda-
Me-DON'T SAY HER NAME!! IN YOUR MOUTH IT COMES OUT LIKE FILTH!!

I hate her. With a burning passion.


Speaking of Rob, he and Kristen did an interview a few weeks ago. This is another reason why I love Rob.

Person-Name one thing you couldn't live without.

K-My cat. I love him. I'd die if I had to live without him.
R-Cats die.
K-I know cats die-
R-You only have a few years left. They don't even live very long.


I love Rob. So much. Is it me or did he just insinuate she was going to die? And he was smiling that whole time.

I'm so proud...

I think when they broke up, Rob got the dog and Kristen got the cat or something. But now they're back together...weee....*bullet*

Anyway...

I guess gtg learn and shiz....

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment