Wednesday, January 16, 2013

KAIDEN SCARES ME!!/LES MIS/CRIMINAL MINDS BEYOTCH

OKAY, KAIDEN WOULDN'T STOP TEXTING ME LIKE A WEIRDO LAST NIGHT. Here's some of the texts:

Okay, so he texts me at nine or so last night, but I was writing, so I didn't respond. He asks if I think he is a ''wreckless driver''.
I go to sleep and he wakes me up at 10:10 asking the same question.

Me-Hey, normal people are asleep. Yes, with ever fibre of my being I believe you are a reckless driver. Now quit lighting up my phone and goodnight. Sleep. You need it. Tell Crystal she needs it to or she won't get any taller.

Kaiden-U may hate ur weekend then.

Me-...Dafriq?

Kaiden-Hmhmhmhmhmhm

Me-What are you talking about?!

Kaiden-Go to sleep ull need it

Me-...I'm so freaking afraid....

Kaiden-Lets say u better hope u learn to resist peer presure

Me-...I'm just powering my phone down. Goodnight, I'll deal with you in the morning.

Now, I can't power my phone down because it has my alarm on it.

Kaiden-Goodnight sleep tight don't let the dead bite.

Me-YOU KNOW I HAVE A DEADLY FEAR OF THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!! STOP SAYING THINGS!!

Kaiden-Now I do but trust me. My gun collection comes in very handy and yes I will let u borrow one

Me-*facepalm* I'd feel bad killing a zombie...at least Im a good shot if I need to...

Kaiden-Y would u feel bad if it wants to eat u. Well if it helps think of it as me.

Me-I couldn't shoot you either!!

And we starting talking about my hypothetically baby again...he completely forgot about it.

Kaiden-Uh. Me no bueno that convo. Night.



Crystal, your bf is so. effing. annoying. I'm legit scared he's gonna rape me or something.....

I dunno.


I GET TO SEE LES MIS TONIGHT MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

AND GUESS WHAT STARTS TONIGHT???

CRIMINAL MINDS!!! REID'S HOE GETS KIDNAPPED!!! WHOO-HOOO!!!!!~~~~~

LOL. I'm tired. I need to read what people typed on IB....Le sigh.

Gotta go get an education...

-MEG
 

No comments:

Post a Comment