Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Green Glass Love...

Meg here. Wow, I hardly post anymore.

WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS MEG'S HORMONAL MAN RANTINGS THAT WILL PROBABLY CHANGE NEXT WEEK. I'M A TEENAGE GIRL SURROUNDED BY SINGING AND DANCING MEN. OF COURSE YOU SHOULD EXPECT THIS.

Okay, so...yeah. I may have a crush on...I don't know what to call him. I'll just call him Action, because that's who he played in West Side Story. He played the king in the madrigal, and now he's playing Jimmy in Millie.
Okay, I liked the kid when we were little (he used to go to my church) but of late I've found him to be a major asswipe. He just...acts like he pwns everything. Legit.
But, today, I was like,'Omg he's fucking adorable, and fucking hot, why did I not notice?' Like a stupid teenage girl.
So, yeah, Meg's developed another crush on an asswipe. Great.
I'm sure it'll change tomorrow when he does something dusche-ie (I never know how to spell that...) again.
Mrs. Adams said something about my part tonight, and I responded, and Mrs. Adams is like,"She's got it. She's a genius. Always a genius."  To which he therefore looks back and applauds me across the room. That was probably him being an asswipe, but Meg is all,"Oh my God, some one actually positively acknowledged me!!" like a freak. I don't get much love at home. Cut me some slack.

So, yeah. He talked to me a little yesterday, but I didn't really pay attention. I think I just liked him because he's the only guy I had to stare at for six hours tonight. I dunno. I think I like him playing Jimmy. Another fictional character to love, only this one's tangible. Fuck.

I dunno...he's an asswipe, men are asswipes. I like books. And cats. And Asians. And New York.

And my future was summed up in that last line. Fuck.

I need some men...I'll go watch some...I dunno...Twilight videos on youtube...or read some fanfictions...frick, I need something. Sometimes, I'm tired of being single

and then I look around at society

and hide in my hole. And am afraid of the saggy pants and quote unquote 'swag'.

Damn, guys, I do rant....

I don't have much else to say.
Demy, you can't come over tomorrow. :( My dad's working, and my grandparents are out of town, so I'm going over to my Aunt's and we aren't even going to church. :( Sadness....

I'm just gonna curl in a ball and (pre sleep/day?) dream about Action to get this shit outta my system.

Okay, green glass love, Millie reference and Millie alludes to WOO and we are supposed to have tornadoes tonight.

Mom-Now stay close to downstairs as you can
Me-...by sleeping my bed upstairs?
Mom-Meg, I'm serious.
Me-Where the friq do you want me to sleep???

I don't know where she thinks I'm going to sleep that's close to downstairs!! Either I'm up stairs or down!! She's on drugs...

I kid.

Or am I?

Ugh, I sound like Viktor...he always says that to me...

Ugh, goodnight mother fuckers, this albino has left the building.

-Megara

Anyone notice I cuss a lot when I rant? I feel dirty but it relieves stress...

1 comment:

  1. Dear Past Meg, nope. You didn't get it out of your system. Sincerly, Future Meg.

    ReplyDelete