Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Blarg

Well, just came back upstairs now that we know we wont be killed by tornado. Weeee.
And guess what. My mom says that im not allowed to have my phone back until i have a B in algebra.
Guess whos never getting her phone back.
But at least im getting more skilled at using my ipod. Ive successfully hidden it from my mom twice tonight when she walked in.

So, im finally going to actually get into gear and read Les Mis. Im FINALLY past the bishop part, so now its all good. I should be fine from here.

And it sucks that i cant go to Megs :(
But i do feel like im imposing...

LM tonight was probably the most fun rehersal yet. Because of the tornado a lot of people left early so then it was just Jetsam, two Ursulas, and me. And one of the Ursulas (i shall call her Bomba (she played Bombalurina in Cats)) told me some very interesting news......... Guess what musical theyre holding auditions for in March......









LES MISERABLES, MOTHER EFFERS!!!!!!




Did you hear that??? LES MIS!!!! Your bogger girls might be in LES FREAKING MIS!!!!

i wanna be a prostitute. Just saying.


But other than that, rehersal was still awesome. We actually got to move around and act out our scenes, and I must say Jetsam and i did pretty well ;)
The Ursulas kind of treat us like pets... Oddly enough, i love it. They pet us x3
And one of the guys playing Sebastian is just freaking amazing. Hes just so fun. He was dancing around during Under the Sea, and it was really funny how he kept screwing up and using a British accent instead of Jamaican one.
Speaking of speaking, one of the Grimsbys was trying to be like the other one and use a funny voice. He sounded like Kermit the freaking frog. It was terrible.

Anyway, im exhausted and i need sleep.
Im sorry for not typing on IB. I might try to tomorrow. Maybe.
Wow. I cause a total backup in production when it comes to stories, dont i...
I apologize.

-Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment