Monday, January 21, 2013

YUKI SAID THE L-WORD

HE SAID!!! HE MOTHER-EFFING SAID THE L-WORD!! TO TOHRU!!!



HE LOVES HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR


EFFF YEAAAAHHH

I feel bad for Kyo, who is left in the house waiting for the only person he really likes to come back to him, yet she's listening to the love confessions of his rival. Hmm. Poor Kyo.


BUT YUKI LOVES HER!!! THANK YOU!!

BUT I DON'T HAVE THE NEXT BOOK CUZ I GET THEM THREE AT A TIME!! I. NEED. LIBRARY. NOOOWWWWW.

I just...holy crap...How can anyone expect me to go back to Mark of Athena tomorrow?

*sigh*



LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY

...Dafuq is this? I need to stay away from Google images...


BEAAAAUUUTTTTYYYYY

OH, HEY!! I JUST FOUND OUT KISA IS A GINGER!! NO WONDER SHE GETS MADE FUN OVER!!!

Red hair...hand me down dress...you must be a Sohma.

Lol. It's funny cuz Kyo's a ginger...

-MEG

And this because Kyo deserved some love. I remember watching this ep with Demy, cuz the cat on the left scares the piss outta me....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment