Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Family drug talk

Me and my family had an interesting convo tonight. We just talked about like anything and everything. Then at the end my stepdad enlightened us on the types of drugs. It was interesting. Well, now i know all about acid, marijuana, crack, cocaine, and heroine.
Because i needed this info. Meh. Maybe itll help me in IB :P

Anyway, im not going to recount the whole fiasco with Matt today, but i will say that he tried to get Viktor in trouble and succeeded with getting him called to the office. For pretty much no reason, i might add. But i went down there and talked Vik out of trouble. But not before Matt started crying. I wanna hit that kid. But at least now we dont have to sit by him in art anymore. :)

And Meg. I love you for putting the "field of wheat" thing in IB.

Have i ever told you how much i love Ching Ho and Bun Foo's Not For the Life of Me? Because i do.

Alright, i tried to ask my mom if i could go see a movie with Vik on Valentines Day, then my sis interjected with "I wasnt aloud to do that until i got my liscence." i might add that shes old for her grade, so she got her liscence as a Sophomore. I wont get mine until im a Junior. I told my mom that it wasnt fair that my sis got to date before me (and that she had a bf when she was 12. 12) and my mom responded with, "Well, life isnt fair. Your standards shouldnt be set by other people."
Says the judgemental one.
She also said this when i stated that my sis got a C in algebra (and my mom was fine with it) and it wasnt fair that my mom wants me to get a B before i can even have my phone back. Can anyone lend me a knife?
Speaking of which, my mom cut her leg while shaving and my brother saw it and was like "Mom, do we need to get you a psychiatrist so youll stop cutting yourself?"
It was great.

Meg. You need to finish your WWTC oneshot. Im dying.
I was actually thinking about writing one... But i cant really think of anything to do in it other than A) Travis angst or B) Sarah and Kain fluff
Maybe i could get inspired by Meg. IF SHE WOULD FINISH HERS.

You know i love you.

But yeah. I think im gonna try to type now. Even tough its difficult on this stupid ipod. Theres no spellcheck and no autocorrect. Does Apple not know how much i rely on that crap???

Night night

-Demy

I love this picture. Because its so true.
Superman is Goku's bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment